The forward fuselage of Trident 3B G-AWZU arriving at Jet Age Museum on 30 November
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Gloucestershire Aviation Collection / Jet Age Museum will be held on
Wednesday 12 March 2014 at 7.30 pm
at Jet Age Museum, Meteor Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester GL2 9QL
Doors open at 7.00 pm. Light refreshments available
The Minutes of the last AGM were sent to members as an insert in Newsletter Number 65 of May 2013.
Copies will also be available at the meeting.
1. Welcome and Apologies.
2. To agree and accept the Minutes of the last AGM, held on 27 March 2013.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes.
4. To receive the Chairmanʼs Report.
5. To received the Hon. Treasurerʼs Report and approve the Accounts for the year ended 31 August 2013.
6. To re-elect John Lewer, Tony Mackinnon and David Hunt to the committee and to elect Graham Howell, Trevor Davies, Chris Campbell and Mick Goodband (co-opted since the last AGM).
7. Items referred to and agreed by the Chairman prior to the meeting.
John Lewer, Chairman, 31 January 2013.
HOW TO FIND US
Weʼre on the north side of the Airport, off Cheltenham Road East (B4063) at the traffic lights by Cotswold Motor Caravans.
The address is:
Meteor Business Park,
Cheltenham Road East,
Gloucester GL2 9QL
Please note that there is no access via Gloucestershire Airportʼs main entrance
KEEPING IN TOUCH
More information about our collection is on this website. Up-to-date news is on our Facebook page: The Jet Age Museum. We are on Twitter:
@JetAgeMuseum. Until we have a phone line you can contact us by email via this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can help us improve and grow by making a donation or becoming a member - please follow the links on this page.
Annual General Meeting
All museum members and prospective members are welcome to attend the AGM at the museum at 7.30pm on Wednesday 12 March.
Monthly Club Nights for members are held at 7.30pm at the museum on the last Wednesday of every month. Next meetings 26 February and 26 March.
Management meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month (except for the March meeting, which will be on 5 March) and are for committee members only.